I think ’cause I’ve been lazy about posting this week. That’ll teach me. 🙂
8 Random Things – The Rules
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. When I was in second grade I cried because my mother refused to take to to see Kiss in concert in Pittsburgh.
2. I have eleven compacts of eyeshadow (for a total of 36 different colors). And yes I do use them all.
3. I’m thinking of getting a tattoo.
4. I do not like syrup on my pancakes.
5. My guilty secret TV viewing: Gene Simmons Family Jewels (see #1, some things you *never* out grow).
6. I’ve never seen the movie ET all the way through. I think I’ve seen maybe 30-45 minutes of it.
7. The ringtone on my cell phone for my mother is “They’re Coming To Take Me Away, Ha Haa!“.
8. I can tell myself at bedtime what time I want to wake up the next morning, and I will wake up within 5 minutes of that time.