I know! I’m as shocked as you.
First the last Mirabilia Round Robin piece (besides my own):
I finished off the July Fairy. Scary stash story, when I stitched the bridesmaid I coverted her colors to a yellow dress and blue ribbons. So I used different beads too. I went through the stash to see what I had on hand (because too bad if I didn’t have it, I wasn’t going to buy them, I’m nice but I’m cheap) I had them *all*. I have way too many beads. Really it’s becoming an issue. Maybe I should stitch more or something…
Next up Crabby All Year. The February block flew, I swear it only took 2 maybe 3 evenings to stitch up. That and I was giggling and singing Love Stinks in my head the whole time.
And on Saturday 1/2 my order from Needlecraft Corner arrived.
The other 1/2 is on its way. Soon. One of these days. Not Drema’s fault, she warned me that the Glorianas for The Queen’s Treasure Chest were probably going to take a while to get her. Besides it isn’t like I’m lacking things to stitch.
So that’s that, and hopefully my next post will be my finish of MY MiraRR and then ya’ll won’t have to hear about it anymore. Until framing…