See the circled bit? Well that’s where the counting mistake was made. And the rest of the tail was built off of that bit. One stitch too low and four stitches too far to the right. It’s all going to have to be frogged. I’ve looked and looked and then looked some more. The curve of the tail and the sweep of the seaweed are not going to be fudgable. If it were just one stitch too low I could’ve made it work but this… it just can’t be worked around. Now I’m not sure if this is the good or bad part. I didn’t stitch that bit. One of the ladies in the UFO RR did. Two points to the good, 1. I didn’t waste my time stitching something that is going to be ripped out. 2. No one else in the RR built off that part, so nothing else got screwed up. I know it wasn’t done on purpose (although I am a bit of a bitch maybe I finally pissed off the wrong person…) but it’s just so frustrating!!!! If it hadn’t been for this I would’ve finished by today. I found the mistake Friday… and I just haven’t been working on it much because of it because I knew it wouldn’t be a quick finish now. *sigh*
Alright enough of that. In happy news:
My newest purse and matching cosmetic bag! I’m so happy with it. The lining of the little bag matches the purse lining too. It is soooooo nice. Etsy is my new crack. Link to seller. From Japan to Texas in 8 days. I’ve had packages from CA take longer than that.