1. It’s an easy stitch.
2. I’m about 75% done and have found no errors.
3. You will need a full skein of 3371 or close to it.
4. You use 3354 for exactly 1 stitch, so if you have some other pink laying around in a needle use it.
5. One blended needle, it’s in her hair and less than a full needle’s worth, so rejoice!! No endless blended needles.
6. Those weird lines above my gal’s head, grid lines. To be sure I got the placement of the fairy right after I stitched the moon I felt they were necessary. If I had had the braids… maybe not, but they way I stitched this one, it had to be done. I’ll pull them once the that section is finished, they should make that go quicker.
7. Her neckline/sleeves were the fussiest part (so far and I hope it stays that way).
8. I only had to frog in her boots, for some reason I just couldn’t get those right.
9. And the only changes I made were some very minor fussing with quarter stitches in the gloves and maybe 2 or 3 others elsewhere.
10. Her dress colors lightest to darkest:
The three lightest are antique violet & shell grey. They appear to be (to me at least) a soft dusty purple. When you stitch them with the darker browns they appear brown. The best way to describe it IMHO, her dress is like a portobello mushroom. It has all those same colors.
Right now she’s off the scroll bars (her and Deepest have to share) awaiting delivery of the missing beads and braids. They are coming from Picture This Plus, I figured since I had them on the phone ordering the fabric for the Winter RR I might as well just order them rather than place another order somewhere else. But, my beads/braids will be waiting for the Highland to be dyed. So keep your fingers crossed that they dyed this weekend just past.
Keep checking back for updates, as soon as my order arrives you will know about it. I will also be running a “Pay It Forward”/share my joy happy dance drawing when TOT is finished. And the prize will directly relate to TOT.
And Jan, sorry I didn’t mention it in the other post, the center for my RR is from Praiseworthy Stitches “Skating Party”.
Oh, and Deepest is back on the bars and if I have time to stitch tonight, she’ll be done tonight. 😀 You were right Melissa, she is that close.