So you know there’s a lot up.
1. Still no PTP fabric (for the WinterRR) or beads & braids for TOT. I hate to wait. I mean it, I really hate to wait. I’m calling tomorrow and asking when they went in the mail. They had better be in the mail.
2. So because I’m all kinds of impatient and thinking evil thoughts about PTP & USPS the universe evened the score. I was stung Tuesday by a yellow jacket. Have I mentioned how allergic I am? Luckily I’m not “OMG get the Epipen and call an ambulance” allergic. I’m ow ow ow ow, itch itch itch (seriously I’m still itchy and yes I’m taking drugs to make me not itch – supposedly) allergic. And I’ve got a great big red patch on the back of (left) hand where I was stung.
3. Jill Rensel pic time!
Still needs to be glassed and mailed out, but really for all intents and purposes it is done. I like it. I’m not in love with it. I personally am not real big on carved mats. If it was for me, I would’ve said no to the carving. But I think it does look really nice and I’m sure the my cousin will like it, and she’s the one (ok Parker too) that has to live with it. But I do love the little bumble bees. 😀
4. Alright we’ve established that I haven’t been stitching on my WinterRR or TOT, so just what have I been doing? Really can someone tell me? The days they go by but I don’t seem to get much of anywhere. Well maybe one day closer to being suffocated to death by the piles of never ending laundry.
4a. Blah blah blah, bitch bitch bitch. I also haven’t been stitching on my Fair & Square #8, but I did *finally* figure out what I’m going to stitch. Seriously, I’ve spend hours thinking/working it out. Same goes for The Pinkeep Exchange, but I’m waiting to see who my partner will be before I’m 100% sure.
5. So whats a girl to do? I know pull out one of my two remaing BAPs!!!
I still don’t have all of part 1 complete. I’m also *hating* those star/rhodes/ugly stitches on the left & right. I’m leaving them for now. They’ll probably stay, but I’m hoping I can come up with something better.
6. And in the *best* news of all. My plane ticket is bought, my hotel room is booked. I’m going to Celebration of Needlework! I’m coming in Thursday morning and leaving Saturday late afternoon. If you’re going to be there let me know so we can arrange the bar hop route and the bail bondsman well in advance. Sure I still have to fax in my registration, but that’s just a minor detail. 😉 I swear I’m filling it out tonight and it’ll be faxed tomorrow!