posting, stitching, posting, stitching. *sigh* I have an RR that is supposed to go out today, if I’m lucky it’ll go out tomorrow. I haven’t touched my quilting. Even though the fabric for another one (for the in-laws) has arrived. And I still need to get working on Crabby for November.
At least the turkey is thawing in a water bath in the sink – that should count for something.
Since I don’t have much to post about and it’s been a week since I have posted I’ll take advantage of the meme Karen tagged me with:
Here are the tag rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post. If you want to be tagged consider yourself tagged.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.
1. I have 40+ different shades of eyeshadow.
2. I chew my nails. Yes even with the manicure – I’m just careful about it.
3. I’ve never watched a single episode of Survivor or Dancing With The Stars.
5. The cat I brought home for the pound when I was in eighth grade I named Slash. The name fit.
6. It makes me absolutely violently crazy when someone tries to talk to me while I’m talking to someone else on the phone. (NOT my cell phone – I’m not one of those people that talks on it while they are checking out at the grocery store.