I completed one more band of ATS.
Nothing but cross stitches here. I looked but couldn’t come up with anything that spoke to me. I also pulled the whole chart out today… I’ve finished page one. A few weeks ago. Belated Happy Dance to me! This one little band didn’t take long to stitch at all but I had planned on spending some of my ATS time on charting out the verse, which starts next Sunday. That’s all done and unless I’ve made a fairly serious mistake it’s going to take up all the room that the alphabets should – which means I won’t have to stitch any of them! Yay! As for length, the verse lines aren’t as long as the alphabet lines. I need to decide if I’m going to try to center or if I’ll add motifs etc to the end of the lines to fill space. Most likely I’ll add the motifs, less stress that way. And I still need to include a badger & a mushroom anyway.
This evening I worked some on HoHRH, I didn’t bother with a picture, this way my next update will look I’ve accomplished something.
Moms emailed me a bunch of pictures this weekend. I had given her a mess of stuff I had stitched, some were gifts to her others were just laying around in the box finished and ignored. She took them and had them framed. I’ll try to get pictures of all of them posted this week. Tonight Spring’s Abloom by Heart In Hand.
I finished this one back in January of 2002. It’s stitched on 32ct. Dusk Lugana from Silkweaver.