Finished it up Saturday and started in Sunday on part 5.
Who knows when you’ll see another full picture of it, I won’t be loosing the scroll bars just for pictures.
Bye-bye dancing starfish. Kinda sad to see the end of them, they were fun. You know except for the thread and placement. 😉
I know many many bad words. I used a few choice ones for the blackwork fish. I Did Not Enjoy stitching these. On the bright side I only had to go back on one fish to add in two stitches I skipped. And I only had to frog two fish because I screwed one of them up mightly. Thank the stitching gods it was at the end of a row and not in the middle because I didn’t catch it until I had completed them all. Right now the only change I’ve made here is the egg’s backstitching. Martina calls for black but I think that’s too stark. I backstitched mine with the same braid that is used for the cross stitches in the egg. It’s three rice stitches that make up the rest of the egg. I’m also going to long stitch over the nest with brown not black (still need to decide one or two strands there) and the flamingos will be backstitched with a pink. I’ll pick which pink when they’re done, but I will backstitch with black their beaks. As for the long grasses, I’m 90% sure I’ll be using a single strand there. Hopefully I’ll be back tomorrow with a finish on part 5.