Yeah, I guess it has been a week. In my defense I have been busy.
1. Finished September’s HoHRH block! Only 3 left. I can hardly believe the end is in sight.
I even ironed it for picture time. Wow, I think I’m getting sentimental about this piece already.
2. I’m employed again. I’m back at Curves 2 days a week. This time it’s Wednesday & Friday 6am – 1pm. Hopefully this shift will work out. And the occasional Weight Management Class too.
3. My tickets are bought for Quilt Festival. I meant to buy them weeks ago, but I forgot the time I went in and this weekend I finally stopped by the shop again. It wasn’t a huge deal, you can buy your tickets at the Convention Center – but this way I’m 90% ready to go. I want to go downtown one day and scope out the hotel/parking lot/one way streets etc. Last year when I went I wasn’t the driver and I’ll feel a little better if I practice first.
4. It seems I’m spending more time planning the 13 Days giveaway than actually doing anything. But any progress is still progress.
5. Have you been watching the new releases from Market? All those Halloween designs are KILLING ME! And remember Eeek! House? Well if you love it, but can’t face the thought of all those knots… it’s now released as a cross stitch!
Who knows how much I’ll be posting in the beginning of October, it’s going to be very busy around here and I doubt I’ll be able to share many if any finishes with you all.
Oh and in the happy happy joy joy news; my favorite cousin called me today – she’s preggers again! It’s way early but if all goes well Parker will have a baby brother or sister come June.
(still doesn’t take the sting of another f’in Steelers loss)