Blu gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award.
10 Things you probably don’t know or even care to. 😉
1. I almost had an older Vietnamese brother or sister, but my Dad’s mother & step-father were horrible awful people and that’s why my parents didn’t go through with an adoption.
2. My beloved German Shepherd I had growing up was named Picasso.
3. I was a smoker from age 13-22.
4. I bite my nails.
5. I swear. A lot. I have literally made a sailor blush.
6. Pretending to hate my husband’s evil Siamese cat makes me happy.
7. My husband & I had our son’s name picked out before we were married.
8. We were still discussing a girl’s name while I was in labor.
9. I declared what the girl’s name would be after another contraction at 9am the day our son was born.
10. I love to sing, and quite possibly have the worst singing voice you’ll ever hear.
St. Pat’s Day I made Irish Soda bread for the first time.
It turned out well. 🙂
My Easter Fair & Squares made it to my partner.
I also stitched up a little felt bunny pin. I found the pattern at All Sorts. I think she stuffed her, I left mine empty. And it looks like hers was whipped stitch, but since I made this as an excuse to blanket stitch (I love doing the blanket stitch) I of course used a blanket stitch. Added a little button to the center of the flower and there you go! I’m also super proud of the fact there is not a drop of glue anywhere on this pin. 100% needle and thread.
I know I have more to blab about, but maybe it’ll encourage me to post more if I end now. I will share that right now the only things I’m working on is the Winter House exchange for HOE & spring cleaning the front yard. Neither of which are currently picture ready.